- Launch the Application Navigator and filter for a target table.
- Select the checkboxes for one, or multiple elements, to build a Tree Map.
- Scroll down and select Tree Map.
UPM-X will generate a Tree Map based on the elements you selected.
The canvas consists of the selected elements arranged in a series of colored nodes according to hierarchy and importance.
- Level : Specify the number of levels of data to show, fewer levels will generate a simpler diagram
Setting Level to 0 will show all available layers
- Indicator : You can toggle on and off indicators by selecting indicators. If an indicator is unavailable for the Tree Map it will have a line through it and you cannot select it.
- Class Filter : You can toggle classes on and off by selecting the checkbox associated with each class.
- Hierarchy : You can add or remove elements from the visualization
Updated 2 months ago